Monday, March 24, 2008

S M B = Save My Blog

Ive tried my best to keep up with my blog thus far I'm not sure if I'm doing a good job with the responses but I'm more concern at this point with making my blog as pretty as possible. I'm growing quite envious viewing other blogs and how they are decorated, vibrate with color and an assortment of personal pictures. Would like some guidance, at least put up a few songs and a nice background to hype up my blog little bit if anyone reads this blog which i hope its not only Dr. Bogad ,feel free send me some tips or a website i can go to which could help. (At least now you cant say i didn't try)

1 comment:

Dr. Lesley Bogad said...

Just me again. I refered you to one site before... but go look at Heather's blog from February 12ish. She posted a link to use as well.

Have fun. Good luck!

LB :)